Monday, November 16, 2009

Orange Chicken and Hawai'i Dreams


Tomorrow's lunch is a quick bento of leftover orange-glazed chicken with water chestnuts, fried rice with snap peas and egg, and fried pot stickers.

Getting close to finals, so I'm starting to stress. I've been spending entirely too much time reading the U.S. Income Tax Code. Yes, it is as boring as it sounds.

On the plus side, my big brother and his family are coming to visit in just under three weeks...and a couple weeks after that, Mr. Toro, my parents, and I are going on a cruise to Hawai'i. We're definitely looking forward to getting away! Mr. Toro and I have been to O'ahu before, but it will be our first time to several other islands. We have a lot of great stuff planned, including whale watching, scuba diving, hiking, relaxing, and drinking fruity drinks with little umbrellas:)

3 comments:

  1. Yummy bento, orange chicken is always a favorite!! Have fun here in Hawaii! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've given you an award! Go to my blog (http://lunchfitforakid.blogspot.com) to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both!

    I'm very much looking forward to returning to Hawaii...it really is paradise.

    ReplyDelete