Monday, November 2, 2009

Guess What?


Halibut!

Sorry, I know I'm not 8 years old, but that still cracks me up:)

My lunch for tomorrow is a Halibut fillet, quick seared in a pan, then simmered with broccoli and cauliflower in a yellow thai curry sauce, served over brown rice, and garnished with green onions and peanuts.

Three gyoza and some more veggies are in the bottom box. I wish I had some cute little sauce bottles to pack some soy sauce for the dumplings. Maybe I'll be able to get a couple packets of sauce from the dining facility at school.

I have a draft of a 30 page paper due on Friday on the legality of including international aviation in the European Union Emissions Trading Scheme (yes, it's about as interesting as it sounds :p), the obvious reason why I am blogging...the paper is almost done. Almost.

Ok, not quite. But it's getting there;)

2 comments:

  1. I think you should spell it Halibutt. :D Thanks that gave me a good chuckle. Halibut with Thai yellow curry= Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    Tasty, if I do say myself:)

    ReplyDelete