Compose a haiku about Bento which is your own original work and post it in the comments section of this post. The best haiku wins!
15% - following haiku form (i.e. 5/7/5 syllables)
15% - using Bento as the main topic of the poem
50% - creativity
20% - expressiveness
- All entries must be in English.
- All entries must be posted by Midnight Pacific Standard Time on September 26, 2009.
- You may enter as many original poems as you like, but each entry must be made as a separate comment. Multiple poems posted in the same comment will be read as and judged as a single poem.
- I am not responsible for any errors in posting, whatever the source.
- I am not responsible for lost, stolen, or misdirected mail--I will send confirmation that it is en-route, but if it doesn't make it to your hands, I'm sorry, but will not replace the bento.
- I am not responsible for any issues arising from the bento box or your use of it.