Wednesday, August 5, 2009

PB&J Porpoises

Easy bento for tomorrow. Mr. Toro took me out to dinner tonight (said he needed a date out with his wife:) so I just made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for him for tomorrow since he did not bring home any leftovers.

I bought a new bento toy today--the sandwich cutter which cut the dolphins. It also makes a little heart in the center, but that got tucked in the bottom box with the crusts (yes, he has to eat his crusts). The sandwich dolphins are leaping together over waves of blueberries. Their eyes are little chips of dried cherries.

2 comments:

  1. I love the dolphins they are so cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoever came up with the idea for the sandwich cutter is so clever! I also got a dinosaur one, sure to make an appearance next week :)

    ReplyDelete