Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Peanut Butter Puppy


I picked up my take-home examination for my Products Liability class yesterday morning--I had 24 hours from pick up to turn in. So, I spent all day working on it. It was a bear! I was planning on knocking it out quickly and getting to studying for Community Property, but after spending a total of ten hours yesterday working on it, I needed a break, so I took some time to bento.

So, Mr. Toro's lunch is a flatbread puppy filled with peanut butter. He has dried cherry eyes and nose, and a strawberry tongue. Beneath him are a bunch of sliced strawberries.

In the other box are PB&J pinwheels, some smoked gouda cheese, and some more leftover pasta (with some carrot sprinkles for color).

4 exams down, one to go...I might just survive. Maybe...

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, I love the puppy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    It was an easy decoration, but fun to put together.

    ReplyDelete