Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Monday


Happy Monday to all!

Today I have to drive to school to pick up a take-home exam for my Products Liability class. I get 24 hours to complete it (with a maximum of 15 pages to answer the question :p). But the good news is once I'm finished with this one, I'll only have one more left. Last week seemed like it took an eternity to get through--hopefully this week won't seem so neverending.

So, in keeping with the quick bento theme of this exam period, Mr. Toro's lunch today is leftover bow-tie pasta in a herb sauce with a breaded chicken strip sliced on the top. Some green onion ribbons add some color and design to the smaller box.

In the large box is a collection of vegetable crudites, specifically cauliflower, baby carrots, and cucumber cut in wedges. A packet of hummus for dipping is on the side. On the top of the veggies is a couple slices of turkey pepperoni and flowers cut from smoked Gouda.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmm that looks so yummy and simple. My kind of bento!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    I think that is one of the things I really love about bento--simple or complex, it can fit your daily life.

    ReplyDelete