Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bentocracy Los Angeles


I made the move to Los Angeles, and have survived my first week at work! Sorry I was absent all week--I had my last exam Wednesday evening, loaded up the U-haul on Thursday, drove up Friday, unpacked Saturday, started work Monday, and have been working 10 hour days all week. The first week has been a mix of training and actual work...I've been on a client interview and have been doing a lot of research for a couple of the firm's partners.

Today's lunch is another pretty quick and easy one. The sushi came from the grocery down the street--it's brown rice spicy yellowtail with avocado. Yellowtail (Hamachi) is definately my favorite sushi fish. I just love how buttery and ocean-y it is when it's nice and fresh. Also tucked in the box are some gari, wasabi, and a little lemon garnish.

No comments:

Post a Comment