Monday, April 27, 2009

My Fellow Bentocrats...

I'm very sorry if my updates are a little farther apart over the next couple of weeks. As I mentioned, I have finals next week and the week after, so I'm hunkered down studying.

After completing my last final, I am moving to Los Angeles for the next several months as I am interning at a law firm there for the summer. I start at my new job a mere 4 days after my last examination, so it will be a hectic weekend after a pair of hectic weeks. There will be bento...but perhaps not every weekday as before.

Please bear with me, and soon we will return to your regularly scheduled bentos, already in progress.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your exams, move and internship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's all a little overwhelming right now, but I'm sure I'll make it through;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers crossed for your exams !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I have my toes crossed, too ;)

    ReplyDelete