Thursday, March 26, 2009

Daisy Lunch

Today's lunch was a little quicker than Butters (which was actually yesterday's)

The flower is made up of tamago-yaki (sweet egg, like at the sushi bar) with masago (smelt roe) for the center and a green onion stem and edamame leaf.

In the background is plain rice, dyed with a touch of food coloring. The 'earth' is wasabi furikake. The sun is an egg yolk, and the cloud is made of egg white.

In the other box is more tamago-yaki, some seaweed salad, and mixed seafood teriyaki.

2 comments:

  1. These are so impressive. You are our lunch making hero! Just don't let our guys see it - it must remain a secret.

    Is there a strawberry shortcake one?

    Tabatha & Linnea (SUPPLY)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    It's my new hobby...I'll do my best to keep you entertained.

    I don't have strawberry shortcake, but I can send S in with my pink bunny box one day ;)

    ReplyDelete